Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Final #5 Make Human Avatar

Here is the original Avatar in Make Human. 


In this screenshot I changed the nose on the Avatar.
In this screenshot I changed the eyes on the Avatar.  You can make them bigger, smaller, tired, spaced closed together or far apart. 
 In this Avatar I added hair from the library.  You could chose from several hair styles.  I chose the short hairstyle because it was most like mine.  You can also change to long, ponytail, and curly.  
 
In this screenshot I changed the mouth on the Avatar.  You can make the lips big, small, wide, frown, etc.. 
It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://immersiveeducation.org/@/bc/

No comments:

Post a Comment